[…] hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither
shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
4. And the serpent said unto the woman,
Ye shall not surely die:
5. For God doth know that in the day
ye eat thereof then your eyes shall
be opened, and ye shall be as gods,
knowing good and evil.
6. And when the woman saw that the
tree was good for food, and that it
was pleasant to the eyes, and a
tree to be desired to make one wise, she
took of the fruit thereof, and did
eat, and gave also unto her husband
with her; and he did eat.
7. And the eyes of them both were opened,
and they knew that they were naked;
and they sewed fig leaves together,
and made themselves aprons.
8. And they heard the voice of the
Lord God walking…