Enchilada Bake 👇🏽
Makes 3 servings
1 Lean protein
1 1/3 vegetable servings
10 sprays non-stick pan spray
1/2 cup green spring onion, finely chopped
6 ounces shredded cooked chicken breast
1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
2 teaspoons chili powder
¼ cup Old El Paso™ enchilada sauce (from 19-oz can)
One cup canned low sodium diced tomatoes
1/2 cup shredded low-fat sharp Cheddar cheese (2 oz)
1 cup shredded low-fat pepper Jack cheese (4 oz)
3/4 cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt
4 ½ ounces Sliced avocado
½ cup Fresh cilantro
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 8-inch square (2-quart) or 13×9-inch (3-quart) ceramic or broiler-proof baking dish with 5 sprays cooking spray.
2. Heat 10- or 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add 5 sprays pan spray and onion; cook 5 minutes or until onion is soft.
3. Reduce heat to low. Add chicken, green chiles, chili powder, tomatoes and ¼ cup of the enchilada sauce; stir to combine. Remove from heat.
4. Stir in Cheddar cheese. Transfer chicken mixture to baking dish. Top evenly with pepper Jack cheese.
5. Bake 10 to 15 minutes.
6. Turn oven control to broil. Place baking dish about 5 inches from broiler; broil 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is golden and bubbly. Remove from broiler. Top with avocado and cilantro.
7. Serve immediately.